This Big Mac Sauce Recipe is a copycat of the popular burger from McDonald’s! Made from scratch with pantry ingredients, it’s even better than the original.
Use it with burgers, chicken nuggets, fries, even salads! It’s the sauce that will take them to a new level of flavor.
When it comes to burgers or sandwiches, it’s not all about the patty. Toppings can make a big difference! Like this Big Mac Sauce. It’s a copycat of the famous sauce from McDonald’s that has fans all over the world. But you can make it in your own kitchen, with ingredients that are probably already in your pantry and fridge! The sauce is creamy, tangy with the perfect amount of pickles and onion for texture. Next time you are grilling burgers, toast the bun first, then spread a generous amount of this sauce before placing the beef patty. Follow with your usual toppings and enjoy!
- pickle relish (I used dill)
- yellow onion
- apple cider vinegar
- yellow mustard
- ketchup or BBQ sauce
- spices: salt, paprika, garlic powder, and sugar
How to make Big Mac Sauce from scratch?
- Start by measuring out the ingredients.
- Place everything in a bowl and stir together.
- Taste it and adjust by adding more of what you like.
- Cover the bowl and chill the sauce for 2 hours.
How to serve Big Mac sauce?
This sauce is a delicious topping on burgers, chicken sandwiches as well as a great dipping sauce for fries, onion rings, chicken nuggets. You can also use it as a dressing in cheeseburger salad.
This sauce should be stored in a container with a lid, in the fridge. It will last for up to 3 days.
More homemade condiment recipes:
For more recipes like this one, feel free to browse our Sauce collection.
If you like this recipe and make it, snap a photo and share it on INSTAGRAM! Tag me @crunchycreamysweet so I can check it out and leave a comment!
Big Mac Sauce Copycat Recipe
This Big Mac Sauce Recipe is a copycat of the popular burger from McDonald’s! Made from scratch with pantry ingredients, it’s even better than the original. Use it with burgers, chicken nuggets, fries, even salads! It’s the sauce that will take them to a new level of flavor.
Big Mac sauce copycat
Servings: 10 servings
Calories: 126 kcal
I used dill
apple cider vinegar
In a mixing bowl, combine mayo, relish, ketchup, mustard and vinegar. Mix well.
Add minced onion and spices. Stir in well.
Cover the bowl and chill the sauce for at least 1 hour.
Serve as a burger or sandwich spread or dipping sauce.
- This sauce should be stored in a container with a lid, in the fridge. It will last for up to 1 week.
- For my preferred texture, I grate the onion on the large hole size of a box grater.
If you prefer the sauce on the sweeter side, use sweet relish.
- Please note, that the nutrition value can vary depending on what product you use. The information below is an estimate. Always use calorie counter you are familiar with.
Big Mac Sauce Copycat Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Vitamin A 84IU2%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.