Chef denies saying a ‘terrible mistak...

Inquest into student’s death heard st…

In an inquest looking into the death of 18-year-old Shahida Shahid has heard that the barman who took the student’s order “didn’t think he had been trained about allergens.” Shahid who had allergies to dairy, nuts and shellfish, died after eating a chicken burger, which had been marinated in buttermilk, at Almost Famous in Manchester […]

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Medical Disclaimer Anti Spam Policy Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer DMCA Earnings Disclaimer